Find fun activities and homeschooling suggestions here.
- Parents as Virtual PartnersTo say that education has been tough this past year would be an understatement. With many people having to become… Read more: Parents as Virtual Partners
- COVID-19: Back to School PlanningComPsych published a CDC checklist to help parents with back to school planning for the school year, whether children will… Read more: COVID-19: Back to School Planning
- Fall Child Care InformationIf you are a parent in need of child care this fall, we have important and time-sensitive information for you. The City of Albuquerque will… Read more: Fall Child Care Information
- A Guide to Albuquerque and Bernalillo County Youth Summer Lunch ProgramsThis summer, the City of Albuquerque, Bernalillo County, and Albuquerque Public Schools are working together to ensure every child 1-18… Read more: A Guide to Albuquerque and Bernalillo County Youth Summer Lunch Programs
- Video Conferencing for ChildrenI am not sure who has had more video chats during quarantine, me or my three-year-old. She checks in with… Read more: Video Conferencing for Children
- Parenting in the Time of COVID-19To help parents interact constructively with their children during this time of confinement, these six one-page tips for parents cover… Read more: Parenting in the Time of COVID-19
- 3-Ingredient Play DoughIngredients 2 cups Baking Soda 1 1/2 cups Water 1 cup Corn Starch Optional: 2-3 drops of essential oils Optional:… Read more: 3-Ingredient Play Dough
- Homemade Snow!Ingredients 16 oz. Corn starch 8 oz. Hair conditioner Large bowl Instructions Mix ingredients in the bowl. You want it… Read more: Homemade Snow!