Find fun activities and homeschooling suggestions here.
- CFYD Food Donation: Relief is Available for Those Experiencing HardshipsEach day, 70,000 New Mexicans throughout the state experience food insecurity. In addition, to food scarcity, Native American communities that […]
- A Guide to Albuquerque and Bernalillo County Youth Summer Lunch ProgramsThis summer, the City of Albuquerque, Bernalillo County, and Albuquerque Public Schools are working together to ensure every child 1-18 […]
- Video Conferencing for ChildrenI am not sure who has had more video chats during quarantine, me or my three-year-old. She checks in with […]
- Wireless Strategies to Support APS and K-12 StudentsCNM, the City of Albuquerque and area telecommunications companies are invested in making sure families have access to wireless technology […]
- Parenting in the Time of COVID-19To help parents interact constructively with their children during this time of confinement, these six one-page tips for parents cover […]
- 3-Ingredient Play DoughIngredients 2 cups Baking Soda 1 1/2 cups Water 1 cup Corn Starch Optional: 2-3 drops of essential oils Optional: […]
- Homemade Snow!Ingredients 16 oz. Corn starch 8 oz. Hair conditioner Large bowl Instructions Mix ingredients in the bowl. You want it […]