Helpful resources for remote teaching and online learning.
- National Voter Registration Day is Near: Do You Know Where Young Voters Are?
- A Retrospective on the Future of Higher Education
- Online Class – Hatshepsut: Egypt’s Female Pharoah
- Leonardo 2020 Digital Issue
- Avoiding the COVID-19 Slide
- Learning Starts with People
- CNM Bookstore Rental Returns
- Computer & Bookstore Tech Options
- New York Times Learning Network
- Wireless Strategies to Support APS and K-12 Students
- The National Emergency Library
Po’Pay and the Pueblo Revolt of 1680
Intro To Historical Study
Intersections of Becoming More Human
Importance of Studying Native American Studies within the Humanities Disciplines
CNM Instructor Sarah Egelman talks about her class RELG 1110 – Introduction to World Religions.
Arts 2810 – Class Promo (Jewelry 2) – Fall 2020 @ CNM
Early Childhood Mentorship Network
English 1120 Video Syllabus
July 10, 2020