If you are a CNM student who rented a textbook for the SPRING 2020 term, you have received an email regarding rental textbook returns.
- Please be aware that this email was sent to the same email address you used when creating and registering for rental books and may not be your CNM email address.
- Within the email you received, there is a link for a printable check-in packing slip and printable FedEx shipping label.
- Please also be aware that the link might take some time to open.
When returning rental textbooks, it is very important that you:
- Return your rental item as soon as you are finished with it for this term; begin the return process to avoid delays.
- Print and insert the packing slip in the package with the return item so that your item is returned correctly for your name and student account.
- Print the shipping label and get a box or package to send the return item in. Once the book is in a box with the packing slip, print and put the pre-paid label on the return package.
- Drop your return item (packaged with packing slip inside and properly labeled outside) at any FedEx pickup location ground shipping only (https://www.fedex.com/en-us/shipping/ground.html). Dropping return items at a FEDEX Express box will delay receiving the item.
- You do not have to use FedEx-branded packaging to ship with FedEx, but you can obtain FedEx packaging at FedEx Office locations.
- When using your own packaging a new box is recommended. If you’re reusing one, make sure there are no holes, tears or corner dents, and that flaps are intact. Remove or mark through old writing.
- For FedEx Ground, FedEx Home Delivery or FedEx SmartPost, please use a FedEx label and your own packaging.
- For FedEx Express, you may use your own packaging or any of our complimentary FedEx branded packaging.
- Please note that all FedEx Express branded packaging is for FedEx Express shipments only and cannot be used for FedEx Ground or other service types.